How long untill Livie 4th Birthday?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Future Base Jumper!

There are so many things that Alivia does that I would love to catch on the camera but if I did it could probably be considered promoting and then neglect since I didn't stop her and took the picture (I hope that made since)

So today has been one of those days where I want pictures but could not see doing that in place of her safety! But She has figured out how to scale the refrigerator face, And all the taking her down and getting on her about it has only made her want to do it even more which is getting me even more scared for her safety! If there is a place in the house that she cant get to she will find a way to get there so right now I'm looking for a place to keep scissors in this house since Bandit does not need her cutting his fur! HE looks like he has Cancer with all the patches of hair loss! that is our day wish I had some pictures of it all but oh well

No comments: